Very large room with large windows and panoramic views of the Serra da Estrela. Coated birch on walls and ceiling creating a warm and intimate atmosphere. It includes a sleeping area, a reading area and library, a work area and a seating area with sofas. The bathroom has an exclusive division for the bath. It has a Nespresso coffee machine, various varieties of teas, cookies and water.
– Buffet breakfast with freshly baked cake and other irresistible treats
– Afternoon snack buffet in the panoramic restaurant, with full view to the mountain
– 1 signature cocktail served before dinner
– Free access to the indoor heated pool, with pure spring water and sauna
– Guided tour of the Burel Factory, a wool factory from the 19th century, in full operation, property of the hotel
– Guided morning walking tour to the most emblematic points of the mountain range